Terms & Conditions
1. Students attending Brighter Future Learning Center should be at a maturity level such that they do not have behavior problems that include, but not limited to, posting hateful or disruptive comments, taking part in sending inappropriate remarks, sending repetitive or irrelevant messages, etc. Engaging in these types of activities may lead to immediate termination of a student’s enrollment without tuition refund.
2. No refunds or partial tuition credit after registration.
3. No credit or refund will be issued for missed classes.
4. Parents need to register to be enrolled for the school year. Auto-enrollment by default.
4a. Written formal drop request must be sent to email@example.com by the payment due date.
5. New families are bound to our policy of a one-time $50 registration fee.
Supplemental Requirements for
1. Students must remain out of the center if any member of the household has (or has been in close contact with anyone who has):
(a) A suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 (for example – close contact at school, work, religious service, social gathering); or
(b) Traveled: internationally; or domestically, from any area which is the subject of travel restrictions under applicable state and local guidance.
2. 14 days after the last potential exposure, students may return provided these two things have happened:
(a) At least 14 days have passed since any household member first experienced symptoms; and symptoms have improved for any household member that experienced symptoms (for example, cough or shortness of breath has improved)
(b) The household has been fever-free for at least 72 hours without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
Please note, we require you to obtain medical clearance before return to the center will be allowed.
3. Students are required to wear masks at all times while at Brighter Future. Two warnings will be given for an entire trimester:
(a) 1st warning: Students will be sent home immediately. Parents/guardians are required to pick up within an hour. Students may return the next day if picked up within an hour. Students not picked up within an hour will be switched for the remainder of the trimester to online classes.
(b) 2nd warning: Students will be sent home immediately. Parents/guardians are required to pick up within an hour. Students will not be allowed to return the next day, and will be switched for the remainder of the trimester to online classes.
For the safety of all students and staff, there are no exceptions to these terms and conditions.